What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
Types of Cookies
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
– Own Cookies: Cookies that are collected by the same publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
– Third-party Cookies: Cookies that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME THEY ARE ACTIVATED:
– Session Cookies: Collect data while the user surfs the net in order to provide the requested service.
– Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the service requested.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE:
– Technical Cookies: They are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
– Personalization Cookies: Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the web.
– Analysis Cookies: Allow the lender the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, and so on.
– Advertising Cookies: Allow the publisher to include in the website, advertising spaces, according to the content of the website itself.
– Department advertising cookies: Allow the publisher to include in the website second advertising spaces the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), RIBAS-ÀLVAREZ ASESORES Y CONSULTORES, SL informs of the cookies used on our website:
<style=”text-align: center;”>X<style=”text-align: center;”>X<style=”text-align: center;”>X<style=”text-align: center;”>
|Purpose||Own Cookies||Third-party cookies||Session Cookies||Persistent Cookies|
|Advertising Behavior Cookies|
– Symphony: Cookie technique. Management of the browsing session by the Symfony framework used by the portal.
– User-*tracking: Analysis Cookie. Own management of data on the origin of the visitor.
– sbjs_*current, sbjs_*first, sbjs_*current_*add, sbjs_*first_*add, sbjs_*migrations, sbjs_*udata: Cookie analysis. Sourcebuster JS is a library used to record the user’s source data in the navigation.
– _ga, _gato, _gid, __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmt, __utmz: Cookie analysis. Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website you consent to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard will have to do by communicating directly with Google.
Google Analytics cookies are stored on servers in the United States and you agree not to share them with third parties, except where necessary for the operation of the system or where required by law to do so. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc is a member of “Privacy Shields” which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation. Detailed information on this can be found at the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics disabling browser plug-in through the instructions. The analytical cookies of the aforementioned service can be rejected in all browsers. More information can be found at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
They also use one or more cookies for the ads we display across the web. One of their primary advertising cookies on non-Google websites is called an “IDE” and is stored in browsers in the doubleclick.net domain. Another is stored at google.com and is called ANID. More information at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/types
– fr: Technical Cookie. Facebook uses this cookie to control the interaction with the RSS installed on the side of our page, identify the site and to be able to share content using Facebook.
More information at: http://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
RIBAS-ÀLVAREZ ASSESSORS I CONSULTORS, SL informs the user that he has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if he so wishes, to prevent them from being installed on his hard disk.
How to configure your browser
Internet browsers allow you to view, disable, restrict, block or delete cookies. Below we provide the links that allow you to see how to configure cookies in the main browsers, although we recommend that you consult the support or help of your browser to obtain detailed and updated information depending on the version of the browser and terminal used.
Internet Explorer Version 5: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
Internet Explorer Version 6: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/283185/es
Internet Explorer Version 7 and 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Internet Explorer Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Internet Explorer Version 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Internet Explorer Version 11: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
Safari (iPhone, iPad, Mac, and other Apple devices): http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?viewlocale=en_EN http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_EN
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en- ?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Likewise, we inform you that some browsers allow you to activate a private or incognito mode of navigation by virtue of which cookies are installed in the terminal but are automatically deleted when the browsing session ends.