What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information it contains and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website.
The information provided below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
Types of Cookies
DEPENDING ON THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM:
– Own Cookies: Cookies that are collected by the same publisher to provide the service requested by the user.
– Third-party Cookies: Cookies that are collected and managed by a third party, these can not be considered own.
ACCORDING TO THE TIME THEY ARE ACTIVATED:
– Session Cookies: Collect data while the user surfs the net in order to provide the requested service.
– Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the terminal and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the service requested.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE:
– Technical Cookies: They are necessary for the correct navigation through the web.
– Personalization Cookies: Allow the user the characteristics (language) for browsing the web.
– Analysis Cookies: Allow the lender the analysis linked to the navigation made by the user, in order to track the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, and so on.
– Advertising Cookies: Allow the publisher to include in the website, advertising spaces, according to the content of the website itself.
– Department advertising cookies: Allow the publisher to include in the website second advertising spaces the information obtained through the user’s browsing habits.
According to the article 22.2 of the Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), RIBAS-ÀLVAREZ ASESORES Y CONSULTORES, SL informs of the cookies used on our website:
|Purpose||Own Cookies||Third-party cookies||Session Cookies||Persistent Cookies|